What was once considered a great smile has, in modern times, been pushed further back into the pack. Even if you have spectacular oral hygiene and brush and floss as directed, you can still find yourself with a smile that lacks the dazzle of modern smiles. Teeth whitening treatments have raised the bar, but dental veneers have changed the game. The best smiles can be yours with dental veneers, no matter how bad of shape your teeth are currently in.
Some of the many advantages of veneers include:
– Gap Closure: Veneers can close large spaces and gaps that may exist between teeth.
– Whitening: Veneers can be used to whiten teeth that have irreparable stains and discoloring.
– Appearance: Veneers can match up with the color of your natural teeth.
– Customizable: Veneers can be used for one tooth or for your complete smile.
– Durability: Veneers are thin, yet extremely durable.
– Damaged Teeth: Veneers can fix teeth that suffered damage from breaks, chips, heavy wear, and fractures.
– Straightening: Veneers can be used to correct teeth with minor curvatures.
Dental veneers are the new hallmark of great smiles. Our dentist and team want to help you achieve your oral health care goals. If you would like to come in for a consultation with Dr. Spear, please call us at 817.920.1488, and speak to a member of our outstanding team, or stop by our office in Fort Worth,Texas. Dental veneers can finally give you the smile you’ve always wanted!