Have you assessed your oral health care for the year in review? Would you give yourself a passing or failing grade for the effort you gave to protecting your teeth and gums? Even if you know that more could be done to improve your oral hygiene, do not despair as even the smallest of effort can present huge benefits for your mouth if you have the desire to improve and succeed.
Take the 2016 year in review: oral health care quiz below:
– Did you limit between-meal snacks?
– Did you avoid chewy snacks and hard candies that could damage your teeth or increase the risk of plaque buildup?
– Did you avoid products that are dangerous to your teeth and gums?
– Did you floss your teeth daily?
– Did you visit your dentist at Brent A. Spear, DDS for all your regularly scheduled appointments?
– Did you brush your teeth twice daily?
– Did you avoid sugary snacks and drinks?
– Did you use dental cleaning tools that were dentist-approved or had the American Dental Association ADA Seal of Acceptance?
If you answered YES to 0-3 questions, your teeth and gums are not happy. Try harder this year.
If you answered YES to 4-7 questions, you did well, but there is room for improvement in 2017.
If you answered YES to all 8 questions, congratulations! You were an oral health superhero for the year of 2016!
If you would like to schedule a visit with Dr. Spear, please call our office at 817.920.1488. We are conveniently located in Fort Worth Texas. We strive to make your oral health care for the new year the best yet!